Call Control is a prepaid application that can be used together with OpenSIPS call_control module and CDRTool rating engine to limit the duration of SIP sessions based on a prepaid balance. It can also be used to limit the duration of any session to a predefined maximum value without debiting a balance.
Call Control achieves this by maintaining a timer for each session and sending BYE messages to both SIP end-points, if the session exceeds its maximum session limit or if the Call Control receives a command to forcefully close the call from outside.
This software is licensed according to the GNU General Public License version 2.
- Maximum simultaneous sessions per SIP accounts
- Detect duplicate Call-IDs
- Parallel sessions using one balance per subscriber
- Support for sessions that have timeout without BYE
- Support for sessions that have timeout for media (using MediaProxy)
- Manual session stop from server terminal
- Overview of ongoing sessions in the web page or server terminal
- Graceful restart without loosing track of sessions
- Detailed logging of all performed actions using syslog
- Web page provisioning for prepaid accounts (using CDRTool)
- Call Control installation guide
- CDRTool rating engine: http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/doc/RATING.txt
- Prepaid engine API: http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/doc/PREPAID.txt
Call Control is developed and supported by AG Projects. AG Projects offer best-effort free support. "best-effort" means that we try to solve the bugs you report or help fix your problems as soon as we can, subject to available resources.
For support please use OpenSIPS users mailing list
- Dan Pascu
- Lucian Stanescu