SIP2SIP is free SIP service that provides a SIP account that can be used for any applications using RTP and MSRP media. The service is distributed in multiple data centers for high availability and scalability purposes.
You may use this service to communicate at least using audio, video and instant messaging and file transfers. The SIP account is Presence/IM enabled with support for relevant SIP SIMPLE standards for MSRP media, Presence Agent, XCAP and RLS services.
Fair use policy¶
The service is provided with no guarantee based on a fair use policy.
- Public SIP address under @sip2sip.info
- Audio and Video (RTP, sRTP, zRTP)
- IM and File Transfers (MSRP relay support)
- Presence (PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY)
- Contacts Management (XCAP protocol)
- NAT traversal including ICE support
- Conferencing for IM and Wideband audio
- Gateway to and from XMPP
SIP account enrollment¶
To create a free SIP account go to http://sip2sip.info
SIP domain enrollment¶
SIP2SIP is a free service with no support.
For how to use your SIP account in the other sections of this wiki: